We ship all orders for via Royal Mail Tracked 48 service. See details below:
- 2-3 working days for parcel delivery with online tracking.
Royal Mail will keep you up to date via email with where your order is
- When it has left the warehouse.
- When it has reached our local sorting office.
- When it has reached the customer’s sorting office.
- When it has been delivered to the customer.
- Royal Mail will attempt to deliver the parcel twice. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon later that same day.
- If both deliveries are unsuccessful, the parcel will be automatically left with a neighbour.
- We ship within the United Kingdom only.
- Orders placed before 12 PM Monday to Friday will be dispatched on the same working day. You will receive your parcel within 2-3 working days (excluding bank holidays). For Highlands and Islands this could be 1 day longer.
- Orders placed on a Friday (after 12 PM), Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).
- Deliveries are made by Royal Mail Monday to Saturday.
- You will be notified by email once your order is dispatched and you will receive your tracking number, which can be used to get all the updates about your delivery.
- You can track your order on the following website https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
*Please note that in the event of adverse weather, please be advised that deliveries may be affected and we cannot guarantee all delivery times. Please be assured that Royal Mail will work as hard as they can to deliver parcels as normal, and will get your parcel to you as soon as they are able to. Please be aware that in some instances your parcel may be delayed due to adverse weather on the route from our warehouse, even if your local area itself is not affected. There may also be delays during public holiday periods.