We ship all orders for via Royal Mail 2nd Class Signed For. See details below:
- 2-3 working days for parcel delivery with online tracking.
Royal Mail will keep you up to date via email with where your order is
- When it has left the warehouse.
- When it has reached our local sorting office.
- When it has reached the customer’s sorting office.
- When it has been delivered to the customer.
- Royal Mail will attempt to deliver the parcel twice. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon later that same day.
- If both deliveries are unsuccessful, the parcel will be automatically left with a neighbour.
- We ship within the United Kingdom only.
- Orders placed before 12 PM Monday to Friday will be dispatched on the same working day. You will receive your parcel within 2-3 working days (excluding bank holidays). For Highlands and Islands this could be 1 day longer.
- Orders placed on a Friday (after 12 PM), Saturday or Sunday will be dispatched on the following Monday (excluding bank holidays).
- Deliveries are made by Royal Mail Monday to Saturday.
- You will be notified by email once your order is dispatched and you will receive your tracking number, which can be used to get all the updates about your delivery.
- You can track your order on the following website https://www.royalmail.com/track-your-item#/
*Please note that in the event of adverse weather, please be advised that deliveries may be affected and we cannot guarantee all delivery times. Please be assured that Royal Mail will work as hard as they can to deliver parcels as normal, and will get your parcel to you as soon as they are able to. Please be aware that in some instances your parcel may be delayed due to adverse weather on the route from our warehouse, even if your local area itself is not affected. There may also be delays during public holiday periods.
Accidentally ordered the wrong item? Don’t worry, you have up to 14 days to return it for a full refund. Please note, the customer will be responsible for postage and packaging.
To start the return process, please follow the instructions below:
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
- SUBJECT LINE: Returning for EXCHANGE/REFUND
- BODY OF EMAIL:
- Full Name
- Order Number
- Name(s) of item(s) being returned
- Reason for return
- Items must be sent back within 14 days of the delivery date.
- All returned items must be unused, undamaged and in its original packaging and condition.
- Deja Vu Scents reserves the right to refuse excessive exchanges and returns.
- Return drop-offs are not accepted at our warehouse or corporate office.
HWhat happens next?
Please return your item to the following address:
22 Ellesmere Gardens, IG4 5DA
Refunding your purchase
Once we receive and inspect your returned order, we’ll send you an email to let you know whether your refund has been approved or not.
If approved, your refund will be processed and credit will be applied to your original method of payment. Please note, this usually takes a few days to go through.
If you haven’t received your refund within seven days of receiving our confirmation email, please get in touch with our customer service team. We’ll be happy to look into it for you. You may want to contact your bank or credit card company too, as processing times can differ from bank to bank.
What about sale items?
Unfortunately, all items in our sale are non-returnable and cannot be refunded.
Do you exchange items?
We only exchange items if they are damaged or defective. If you need to exchange an item, notify us via our contact page within 48 hours of receipt, then send your item to the address above.